At Enaaly we aim to be involved in helping you find your new home from start to finish, assisting you through every step of the process. Below you will find our five-step breakdown of the process:
- We assess your level of need
Together with your family, we will discuss your level of need to understand your requirements from the very beginning. Some questions we will address include:
- What level of support do you need in your new home?
- Do you require assisted living services?
- What accessibility features do you need from your new home?
- Is location an important factor to you?
- Do you have any mobility issues?
- We apply for funding
At Enaaly, we want to work with you in finding and applying for the right funding and we will support you throughout this process.
It is important that you have the correct funding from the NDIS. Many of our houses require Supported Independent Living funding.
- We search for accommodation
We have several properties across NSW offering a range of different options. Once we gather all our resources, we will search for accommodations best suited for your needs, funding and personal preferences.
- We wait
It may take some time to ensure we find a home best suited for you. During this time, we take careful considerations and weigh out the best possible choices for you. We will remain in close contact with you throughout this waiting period!
- We find your home!
Congratulations, you are ready to move into your new home!
We are committed to all of our customers, and you can expect the highest quality service possible. We pride ourselves in our:
- Personalised service: We provide support and advice tailored to your needs
- Experienced and professional team: Our team members are specialists in disability support and have access to local support to best assist you.
- Complete support: Depending on the type of housing you require, we can offer a range of supports including: medical administration, assisting at meal times and supporting complex disability needs.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding customers can use to purchase Housing and Supported Independent Living services:
Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved living arrangements
- Supported independent living